Download the Play Store (official Android market, or what is the same, Google Play) is not common, but if you ever need it, you just have to follow’re small steps detailed below, especially if you need play for android download store. If you already have a smartphone or tablet, but it does not have the certification of Google, do not worry, still be able to download it. When that you happen, is that Google itself has not given permission for multiple applications – Google Now, Gmail, Haungout, Play Store – are installed in the terminal. These things happen and more, when you purchase a mobile from China a clone or something similar, to the default, ie rooteado (ROOT, when a mobile cellular device is enjoying freedom and has all kinds of permits administrator for so-called able to install ROMs.
The advantages? Of course, a lot! To begin, we can install millions of applications, such as games, books, music, movies, that we enjoy from our android device. Discharges of these applications are usually quick, safe and easy to install, just follow a few small intuitive steps and within minutes we will have the application installed that we like in our Android smartphone. We may also download and watch movies online right sound right? Now that you know the advantages and know which is the basic application that any mobile terminal should have, we’ll show you how to download on Android Phones Play Store and install it.
How Play Store Download for Android
The first step, check the version of your mobile device, be it phone or tablet. (We will see in Settings> About this phone or tablet) may be the case that you version is Android 2.3 or even higher, well, in these cases you will not have any problem, since you can download and install Google Play Store ads without any complications, it is simple and intuitive. Otherwise, if your version is earlier than you said, you will not be able to install it, because as you know, previous versions to Play Store, formerly known as Android Market, which were installed there by default. Let the best – our mobile version has the ability to install Android Play Store – well, let’s download the APK file from the link below.
1. How to download Play Store in Google certified Android handsets
- Go to Settings> Applications and we activate “install applications from Origin deconocidos Allow“. (Allows you to install app from sources other than Google Play).
- Download the APK file to your PC, then send it to your Android device (via a WiFi transfer system or directly with the USB cable). Of course, we can skip the previous step if we decided to download it directly from your Android smartphone or tablet.
- We will open the file browser you have installed on your terminal. If you do not have one, on the Internet we can access pretty good free many as FileTransfer. In case you have downloaded from your mobile or tablet will surely be in the Downloads section.
- Open the file and follow the installation instructions in the app. (If you notice that it will overwrite an application operating system, simply click on OK appears).
2. How to download Android Play Store without digital signature
- If you have a Chinese terminal, a clone or root phone without Google certification, the steps are very similar.
- We headed to Settings> About phone, to see what our version of Android. If later, just downloaded from the link that I’ve left before and repeat the above steps.
– Download Play Store stop before Android 2.3 –
- We look for the latest version of Android ie 2.3.6. Before installing we enable “install applications from Origin deconocidos Allow”, as before, repeating the last steps.
- If you have root access, it is much easier. Armed with administrator permissions, it will download with cwm recovery through the Install from Sd Card (Market_2.3.6-stock.zip) function. Reboot your device and have it ready in a moment to enjoy our terminal endless applications within our reach!